Ben harper & relentless 7 fly one time



Forever the sickest kids





Tapeworm

Tea party



Horrific nightmare world where we all live underground



That his son would have kidney stones.



Fuck you it’s not going to work.



Every song on c is for sophomoric is inspired by me.



Polar bear

Mission – song meanings

Vagina mine – just the song title.

Track 5 is all about me.

A bakers dozen is 2013



I think 1201617 refers to the fact that Obama needs to be re-elected



I’m going to act like I don’t know what you are talking about.  That it is some made up figment of my imagination.  That I’m crazy, and need medical help.  You could have Maynard come up to me with every news organization and I might admit.  He would say, “Isn’t it true the world is in a state of peril?”  and I’d answer, “Yeah, it kinda sucks.”  Giggle and then look at them inquisitively because what the fuck else do they want to know.  It’s pretty well outlined in the book. 



You know, I’m all about adventurous sex, but when it involves someone else’s feelings I don’t want to get involved. 



Tell your friends, check out this retard!  Stick your dick into my life until I fucking come.



Fuck all of you empty shells wandering around this lonely rock in space. 



You hear that BMW?  I love BMW’s.  They are the greatest car ever produced.  So free to hook a nigger up with some BMW love.  My son likes Ferrari’s, but let’s be sensible here. 





Stephanie complained to me about my behavior and told me to fuck off basically.  I’d already told Sara about Sparky years ago, but she’d neglected to mention it to her.  Not that she cares.  I’m not sure if she knows.  Whatever, thanks Steph, you are a true friend.



It’s easy for me to look down on everyone around me.  Like, What, you aren’t tasked by god to save the planet?  So you sit around and drink martini’s all day watching Today with Kathy Lee and Hoda.  No offense intended towards the fine establishment that is The Today Show.  I watch all 5 hours religiously.



Blow me Christ.  Suck it.  You suck.  If I’m to assume the God in which I have been baptized and confirmed has planned this for me as part of his master plan he can eat a cock.  I mean seriously, holy fucking shit.



Holy shit, Christ is burned into your French toast and the Virgin Mary’s eyes are bleeding.  How weak is that shit.  Come on you pussies, give me something I can believe in. 





I would have made Richard Dawkins look like a pussy fart.  I could postulate reasoning for the absence of god until he got the Masque of the Red Death





  I had never even seen the girl, but was quite cordial upon meeting her.



I wanted to keep the whole thing secret and she could be my confidant.  But I’m forced to publish a fucking tell all book in an attempt as my sole pathetic attempt to keep our family together.   The book is going to fail anyhow so what’s the point of any of this?  What’s the point of living if you can’t? 

Maybe this book is good, I can’t really tell.  I hadn’t read a whole one since High School and only read a few in jail.  You could possibly find out which books by evaluating the text contained herein.  But aside from those, I really don’t know what sells right now.  I don’t think I fit the demographic. I think I could easily write a variety of fiction.  How about the life that existed on Venus programmed a life form to genetically recreate their own DNA and shoots it to earth when their planet gets too hot.  We are the end result.  I dunno, I could make a compelling story that reflected back and forth between the to time periods as a sort of dichotomy.  Ok, so maybe that’s not the best idea.   I don’t know.  Whatever.  Fuck you.







 Attractive as she is, I didn’t put two and two together that the really cute girl I’d seen coming and going was her.



















  I was stealing things of value from some department stores, but I reserved the Shopko behind my school for cigarettes only.  This was before they were kept behind counters in Michigan.  I would walk up to the display and grab two packs



















It’s an understanding between me and you, forget everybody else.  Reference Gossip Heavy Cross

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah, a lot of people won't die now.

Go buy An Incomplete Boo. It's available at online and at bookstores worldwide.

My Blog List

Followers of the Occult