A Cataclysmal Poet to the reefer.

O Thereafter Cataclysmal Poet

The cataclysmal reefer to a poet

O to Fête the Cataclysmal Reaper





Uneasy lays the head that wears a crown.

















U is a pussy. That’s right.  I guess maybe nobodies asked you?  Sorry, but that doesn’t count, that’s a half-assed way of feeling like you did everything you can.  I told him that if he helps me in any way we’ll look like we made it up.  Sorry folks, this is not an april fools joke. 



























































































































Every time in my life that I’ve told someone I’m psychic is in here.  I’ve never been wrong, and I’m not leaving out the times I wasn’t right.  If anybody claims I said something along those lines and it’s not in here, they are lying.







































































































Why would I want to hurt Maynard?  He is the penultimate hope for my story being justified, why would I ever want to impede that?  I have to walk on eggshells regarding me communicating with him.  



















































































































Anything I’m saying right now would work.





I said I’d face every trial and tribulation imaginable to prove that you can find joy beyond the suffering.  I said I’d be married with a kids, and get divorced because she wouldn’t believe me.  He said, well, just tell her what you told me.  I said I needed her to believe me because she loves me, not because she hears me state the future.  I said if she can’t believe me because I told her it is so, then there is no love.  I said I’d be destroyed by the divorce.  I also knew I’d repress the memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah, a lot of people won't die now.

Go buy An Incomplete Boo. It's available at online and at bookstores worldwide.

My Blog List

Followers of the Occult