In a message left taking credit for the devastation, Kramer Patton expressed extreme dislike of homeless people and politicians.  Members of the “Get Along Gang,” as they’ve been dubbed, appear to have begun planning this attack as early as 1994 when Mr. Patton was merely 14 years old.



Ok, I’ve devised a simple diagram to explain this to you folks because I have my doubts about some of your levels of comprehension.  Scratch the chart.



Brothers BBQ





Lively, you are a dumb cunt and forever shall be. 









You should all be fucking ashamed of yourselves.  You should feel uncontrollable remorse when you look at me or my family.  You should want nothing but the forgiveness that will never come.



It’s ironic that I’m doing what I needed to do with her consent while divorced and still living with her.  This is something that never would have happened if we’d stayed together.  She’d say, you idiot, you need to find a job and forget about your stupid stories. 























There is a distinct possibility that a bunch of people might want to kill me after reading this.  Maybe I’ll even get erased by the government





He had said some more things



Surgery on tongue, fucked up ball.



Subpoenaed





I told my dad about the economic shit that would happen, years in advance, and he did nothing about it, forgot it completely and lost out.



You want to talk about it with me?  I’m over that.  I can’t even do that comprehensively.  It’s become this shattered remnant of a life story

????Is she having sex with him now?

Was she having sex with him while we were married? 



The fifth utility

The czars

 

real men get their fact’s straight.



Jarret, if you realize that you missed me, and for some fucked up reason don’t make it on your own.  Look me up.



Sound just like trent reznor.



Polar bears



Puscifer?  You haven’t heard of them?  Perhaps you should pull your head out of your ass because they are putting out some of the best music of this decade.



It’s the way I feel everything I see.



Soundtrack to writing

Passion pit

Dom sexy in America my mix



I’m such a creature of habit, I’m off work on Monday, but still pace around like everythings great at 6:30 when I’d be off. 



Jungian collective consciousness, and I used it like processor sharing over the internet.  I often think there are large numbers of people that have experienced things almost exactly as I have, but that their notions are so dismally unimportant by comparison.  Like people waiting at a green light and watching a car whiz through the intersection, happy that they’d missed the green light because they would have been t boned.



Think of how different my life would be if I’d just told her the things I should have known.  I just trusted her to love me enough to believe it for love’s sake. 





For all your hiding and reclusiveness, the truth is nobody really gave a fuck about you until now.  Now you have a real reason to hide. 



The dad of the other kid walking down Marion and fighting at the Park Tavern. 













hit by car on bike

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah, a lot of people won't die now.

Go buy An Incomplete Boo. It's available at online and at bookstores worldwide.

My Blog List

Followers of the Occult