My wife was just telling me how a good
book needs to have compelling character descriptions so you can feel a
connection with them. Well, these are
all real people, so why don’t you just Google them?
You see all these shows, the mentalist,
a gifted man, the one about the fbi profiler.
Movies like Next and the day the earth stood still.
Rotten .com
Sara was pregnant when I went to
nicolos for a slice.
I got fired from Fat Jack’s for
something.
My visit with The Fray inspired me to
write some more music, and I recorded a few tracks in the basement. I got Sara to sing backups on one song after
some serious prodding. She says I
criticized her through the entire process.
Interview on tv with the fray on local
news.
I was so worried the drugs had killed
my special ability. I’m a fucking XMan.
People are so distressed with the
ridiculous nature of the Christian religion, with all the molestations, and
unbelievable beliefs in terms of scientific knowledge. Everybody with a half a brain knows atheism
is the best answer to describe our time on this planet. But the real problem with that is that we
throw away all the tenets of the religion that are so wonderful. Like, don’t fuck your neighbors wife. Hell yeah to that one. Don’t murder.
Gotcha. Don’t be gay. Wait, what?
I’m not saying you can’t be gay, I’m just saying I strongly suggest
against it cause it hurts.
And help out 30 seconds to mars because
they are going to be really popular.
I am not going to sit here and compare
myself with prophets, or any key religious figure. I can say this, I don’t believe a lick of the
magic in the bible or any other religious texts. I assume it’s all made up to tell a
compelling story with an excellent moral message. What I’ve done is real magic, and nobody
seems to care. There is no easier
explanation than that God has dictated these things to me as a warning, to the
world for their loss of interest in him.
Fuck man, but he can’t possibly be any of your stupid Gods. Your gods are idiots, created by men with the
same flaws. The fact of the matter is if
there is a god, it is one true god. Joseph
Smith and Jesus don’t play craps on the weekends, and whether or not you go to
heaven, hell, purgatory, nirvana, or are reincarnated is not determined by who
you pray to. I mean this shit is so
self-explanatory to me.
When you finish a book you want that
sense of conclusion and closure. Or of
course
0 comments:
Post a Comment