What the fuck am I supposed to do? Write a shitty book like this one and die
miserable and alone apparently. I cannot
express the profound disappointment I feel for every single person in this
story. I’m not angry, I’m shocked and
appalled. I just can’t believe that this
is what is happening to me. In a million
years I never imagined this world to be as sad and selfish as it has
become. I’m a skeptical person and I
love proving things as fact or fiction.
I would go out of my way to prove myself wrong if I was told this same
story. I guess it just seems so
ridiculous it isn’t even worthy of proving in peoples minds. I don’t expect anyone to really truly believe
it fully, unless they themselves were part of the story. But the people involved are either so desperately
self absorbed or in denial that they fail to realize the consequences of their
actions. I said disappointed, but I’m
really feeling like, Holy shit, what the fuck is wrong with you retards. Look at it this way. I’m doing every single thing I possibly can
to expose the story and save lives.
Beyond that I dream of a united world without wars for land, money,
resources, and especially religion. I’m
not out here encouraging puppy kicking.
What do they think they will look like when the truth comes out? I know, perhaps the truth will never come
out. Maynard never publishes a book or
speaks of it and everybody else remains silent.
That’s great, as long as nothing happens. They can have the feeling that they took part
in something great maybe, or that it was just some funny coincidental story to
tell at parties. Yay! You are all heroes; angels on the
sideline. Ok, so what happens if even
just one nuclear bomb goes off at one populated site? My time frame is pretty specific though not
exact by any sense. Nobody will have
read this book because it will be buried in legal action or simply ignored. Nobody will ever know about it so who cares
right? At least they themselves will
know. That’s right my friends, you get
to carry this with you. I’m sure the
devastations effect on your psyche will be more than you expected. I can attest as I’ve lived it with 9/11, and
not to downplay the terror that it wrought but it only caused around 3000
casualties. Imagine for a second just
one nuclear bomb. Think tens, possibly
hundreds of thousands dead easily. Not
to mention the long term effects of radiation on the surrounding
environment. How hard did they try? They wrote a song? Named some songs and albums about it? How fucking cute. By remaining stone silent throughout this
whole ordeal they have shown great cowardice by inaction or perhaps just
ignorance. And if by some miracle this
book does sell, people will believe anything even the most ridiculous stupid
shit so I wouldn’t be surprised, you will face serious public ridicule. So am I hailed as a virtuous hero? Nope.
I just don’t see it happening.
Yeah, I tried a lot harder than any of them, but I still fall short of
hero status. I gave up hope and feeling. I’m absolutely without a care as to whether
it happens or not. The way I see it, if
it doesn’t I’ll feel good about myself for trying. If it does, I can say, “See, I told you so
you fuck shit morons.” I read
Dostoevsky’s Notes From the Underground as a kid, and I particularly liked his
views on vengeance. But in this
particular instance my mental limits have been pushed too far and I no longer have
a coping mechanism. I see the death and
destruction as vindication of my goals.
I tried and failed, mostly because everyone failed me.
So let’s suppose they chose to voice
their support of me and my book? Well,
first off, people have to read this book first, otherwise nobody would ever
know. What they really should do is tell
their friends, post it to twitter, call their fucking congressman. Really all it would take is one tweet by
Isaac or Maynard. So what if no bombs go
off, no attempt is thwarted, and no intelligence suggests any such attack was
ever a possibility? We can all say, “We
did it!” Or we look like fools. I imagine they would be ridiculed right along
side me if nothing happens. Oh you poor
babies. Would that hurt your
feelings? Maybe then you could relate to
how I feel now. So what does it mean to
them if they admit everything I’ve said is true? If the bombs go off, either they look like heroes
for trying to warn everyone, or they are blamed for causing it to happen. Like I said earlier, people are stupid and
will believe anything. Logical reasoning
would presume that I couldn’t possibly have known it was going to happen by
pure luck, so either I had information as to who was doing it, or my cohorts
and I were planning it all along. I know
it’s ridiculous to think of it now.
Famous rock stars planned nuclear terrorism; wanted to wipe out Jewish
people and a couple random U.S.
cities just for kicks. Fuck man,
stranger things have happened. The Salem witch trails
weren’t all that long ago. Really
though, is that what they are worried about?
I doubt it. Most likely they
haven’t put any thought into it at all.
They just don’t want people bothering them about it. Special thanks to Sick Puppies and Foster the
People. Also, special thanks to the
country of Mexico
for this sixer of Tecate.
0 comments:
Post a Comment