String theory and the higgs boson





Make a bunch of fake out of print books for Autio Publishing.



I fi could push a button that kills 500,000 people, but I knew by doing so I would save 1,000,000, I’d do it without a second thought.  Radiolab posed this questions about train tracks.  People almost always chose not to pull the switch.  I think this has something to do with peoples minds analyzing the situation and realizing that chaos is possible, and that by pulling the lever you might kill the one guy, but a miracle could have happened and the others could be saved.  Then you are just a murderer.  By the story given alone one would assume the likelihood of a miracle to be quite low, but the mind knows anything is possible.  In my instance, I know for a god damned fact something is going to happen.  Ok, there’s a 50/50 chance, but fuck it, I’m not trying to push anyones buttons here.







Paralyzed by 3 wheeler.



Selling cars and tech support to better myself.



On pg 45.





Jon stewart stuck there because I told him to.



I said I’d be with carina round. 



Told fray to get tool to play the mile high music festival.



Moms porch fixed by neighbor.



Lethargy is the disease killing us.







I must make a note for legal purposes:  I hope everyone realizes I’m delusional.  I mean, really, this is obviously either the deranged ranting of a lunatic, or satire.  But it’s my delusion, as I see it.



So how did I come up with 50/50 ratio?  Easy math.  50/50 is just 1/1, but people are stupid and only vaguely grasp ratios, so I just looked at everything I said was going to happen in the future, and realized all of it had come true thus far.  That’s a 100% success rate.  You could say that I just chose to forget all the things I said that didn’t happen, but that would be erroneous.  I then looked at what I had said that hadn’t happened yet, and smartly chose to try to fix the one thing that seemed the worst, at the time of realizing it.  You know what, I don’t even want to take the credit there, it was really just dumb luck.  I didn’t consciously think about what I was doing at the time, so if you want to be generous, credit human survival instinct, otherwise recognize I just got lucky.  Yeah, I’m a real lucky guy.  So by my calculations, if I hadn’t done anything to stop nuclear terrorism, there would have been a 100% chance of it happening.  But since I did try something, that would make 2 possible outcomes, either people die or they don’t.  I divide it all right in two, which leaves you with ½.  Simple.





Todd, don’t go to war again, you might die.  That would be terrible.



Let’s be realistic, anybody who is actually named Maynard didn’t have a chance in life.  That’s right, even you Mr. Keenan, would have failed as a human being had you been a natural born Maynard.  Probably would have lost your hands in a tractor or something.







Ryan warner, you just sound awesome.



In the days following, I noticed how clear the skies were.  No clouds. 



There is a battle between good and evil in the world, and people need to take sides.



If I had to guess, I’d say tel-aviv Israel.



When I walked to get in line, I noticed a blonde woman talking on her cellphone.  As I stood in line for the first few moments, she said, “Ok, we’re here.”  This struck me as odd as she was standing by herself, and instinctually I thought she was talking about me, as I found it odd in the first place, that she was waiting at the back of the line without getting in it.  I listened to her conversation more closely, as paranoid as I am.  Her next statement was, “Sorry, I’m here.”  This, to me, sounded like she was apologizing for making such a blatant error.  Ok, so I may have been paranoid, but when she stepped into line directly behind me.who fucking cares about them….

The goal was to write a new bible, like Joseph smith and the Mormons.  This book portends moral ambiguity throughout.



This is all a great big test in which you were set up to fail.  If you help me outright, you ignore my requests otherwise.  If you don’t help, you appear to be uncaring for me and for the millions that might die. 

Great band name: The Cancerous Limp Notes.









How do you tell somebody this story?  A story has a beginning and end and some fucking purpose in the middle.  I’ve got a convoluted mix of miracles and coincendences intertwined by my pathetic life. 

When shall we three meet again
In thunder, lightning, or in rain?



list all my debt. How I’m fucked if book doesn’t sell.  Homeless in ditch.

On September 11, as the world mourns the deaths in New York and Washington of ten years ago, some solace might be found in noting that the events that day are still the world's most deadly terrorist attack to date. Osama bin Laden did not subsequently fulfill his self-professed religious obligation to obtain nuclear weapons. The "nuclear hell storm" that Al Qaeda operative Khalid Sheik Mohammed said would be unleashed if bin Laden was killed has not come to pass. There has not been a single incident of nuclear terrorism, even using a radiation-spreading dirty bomb.

LUCKILY extremists are also idiots.  Like the westboro Baptist church. 





You got a problem with it?  Then lawyer up you pussies.  I’ll just release it for free on the innernet(web), and then there is no chance of anybody making any money from it.  So you will sue me and get nothing.

Who’s there?  Hello?  Holy shit!  Is somebody actually reading this?  Oh my God, I’m so sorry.  I really would have spent more time and effort, but I never imagined anyone would even buy this let alone read it.



Even though I feel like I know everybody in Denver, at least through six degrees of separation perhaps, but the number of people I know is pretty slim.  Then consider I’ve only told a few of my friends about this story, and it becomes just a tiny sliver of people.  Sliver by Nirvana.  The point is, if this is my polling database, my data is skewed and screwed.  There’s gotta be some activist minded people that will give a shit about this, right?  If people can clutter message boards with nonsense conspiracy theories I think I have a chance. 







"Those who would sacrifice liberty for safety deserve neither." ~ Benjamin Franklin



I ruined my life.  When I die it will be like I was never here.  I’ll be forgotten.

I don’t know if Obama even knows I exist, let alone my story.  Hell, I don’t even know if Maynard really told him anything.  When I asked him if he had, all I said was, “Did you do what I asked you?”  I asked him to do a ton of shit, all of which was meaningless except telling Obama to prepare for the nuclear threat. 





My dad’s wife, Carol, was the quintessential woman, taking care of all the household tasks while working full time.  Truly a woman without flaw, though we never became too close with both of us being fairly guarded people. 





Talking with mitch with sara in Michigan.





Drunken phone call to Maynard call answerer.



I don’t want to do this and be like this if nobody will help me out.  I feel trapped in it. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah, a lot of people won't die now.

Go buy An Incomplete Boo. It's available at online and at bookstores worldwide.

My Blog List

Followers of the Occult