To whom it may concern,
I, CENSORED would like to express my
final wishes to be carried out upon the event of my death or injury rendering
me unable to care for my children, CENSORED and CENSORED. I wish the courts to
grant parental rights to my sister, CENSORED and not their father, PRANKSTER
ATOM. Though he is at this time a loving father, he suffers from untreated
emotional and psychological problems that lead me to worry for the boys’ well
being if left solely in his care.
Told fray I had to try to fix everything that’ss wrong with the world.
Maynard trying to keep the shit from
hitting the fan for as long as he possibly can.
The result is not good for the mentally
ill, the prison system, and the general public.
People often stand before judges
without knowing where they were or even who they were
1 in 4 inmates has a mental
illness.
Mila jovovich
Polar bears.
Across tundras
Air Traffic
When I can tell a scientist can make a
drug without testing 9000 variants of a chemical combinations, then and only
then is it ok to take psychoactive drugs.
He should be able to say, “Ok, so you have schizophrenia? I know exactly what your brain does to
cause it, and I know the exact chemical combination that will counteract
it, completely.”
Somebody, please, feel fucking bad for
me. I need some god damned pity right
now.
I kept everything a secret, except for
the important one. I didn’t even try for
anything else.
None of you know God. I don’t know God either, but the fleeting
glimpse of the unknown I’ve been given supercedes any story I’ve read to
date. What you think is God is not. God is not what anyone thinks it is. You can never know God, you can only make a
best guess, and of our previous guesses were unfathomably ridiculous. Not at the time these ideas formed in the
minds of man, at the time they were best guesses. What science has taught us within the last
200 years is astonishing. Every religion
is just an outdated hypothesis for something that exists which we cannot yet
explain. I liken my own personal belief
system to that of the Existentialists.
When we ask ourselves if we were brought hereWe have to simply pose the
question of existence and it’s relationship with God or divine
consciousness.
0 comments:
Post a Comment