During my time as a couch surfer, I
thougth I might try to reconnect with my old flame. She had a sweet row house right near the park
taver. I had hooked up with her for about a week years prior, and then left
claiming I would only bring her suffering.
Im sure it would have been bad based on my relationship with my ex
wife. When I came back to see here, I
invidted her to see the the open mic, but she never came. I seopped by eery once and a while, evne
going so far as to tell her the story aboutManard.. The las time I came by, her boyfriend was
there, and they were roasting chestnuts on an open fire. Wkward.
I never came back. Roasted
chesnusts are terrible by the way.
Fiddlers Crreegn Coors
Aphitheatre.
I saw tool play at fiddlers green, or
coors amphitheater it went by then around 2006 or so. It was a terrible venue and I’ll never go
again. I wasn’t interested in the show I
wanted to contact maynard. I left the
arena eraly, and hung out by the tour busses.
I passed out copes of a terrible demo to so semi driver and crew,
basically anybody who would take it. I
had assembled a crew of fands and autograph hiounds waiting to poince at the
first sight of him. We found the ext and
as he Wakled out, one of my group went running after him yelling his name over
and over, and he quickly ducked into a car and drove away. I waited at the entrance with some girl from boston , hoing to follow
the tour buts to it’s next destination, ut I couldn’t hang and dropped her off
at her car nad went home.
So I get out of jail. In jail, I decided to give my car to some
chrystal meth user so I don’t have to pay a huge impound fee.
Seriously, there isn’t much good. It’s been 5 months since I got out of
jail.
NOTES:
I criticized the drummer, and he said
he needed a good drum coach. I suggested
Told maynard about my BMW 97 automatic.
Maynard built studio in his house.
Told him 1201617 jan 20th
not sure what year
Past passed?
0 comments:
Post a Comment